Wanted Dead Or Alive
Livin" On A Prayer
Thank You For Loving Me
It"s My Life
I"ll Be There For You
Bed Of Roses
Who Says You Can’t Go Home
Have A Little Faith In Me
Can"t Turn You Loose
I Wish Everyday Could Be Like Christmas
Till We Ain"t Strangers Anymore
Ballad of Youth
Love"s The Only Rule
What Do You Got
Talkin" In Your Sleep
Don"t You Believe Him
What You Want
No One Does It Like You
Head Over Heels
Don"t Keep Me Wondering
All Talk, No Action
Hollywood Dreams
For You
More Than We Bargained For
Don"t Leave Me Tonight
Who Said It Would Last Forever
Open Your Heart
Stringin" A Line
Love"s The Only Rule
Nobody"s Hero (Unreleased)
Billy (Unreleased)
All I Wanna Do Is You (Unreleased)
Gotta Have A Reason (Unreleased)
Temptation (International B-side)
Letter To A Friend (Unreleased)
Out Of Bounds (Unreleased)
Breathe
Kidnap An Angel (Unreleased)
Always (Unreleased Demo)
River Runs Dry (Unreleased)